Zeemon is leader of the Guardian Council and civil administrator of GoBotron. A renowned political figure among the Guardians, Zeemon lost his ability to convert centuries ago in battle, and refused to undergo restorative Modification to mark his failure on the battlefield.
Challenge of the GoBots cartoon
Cy-Kill has zero respect for Zeemon. Like, at all.
When Bladez of the Monster GoBots infiltrated the Guardian Council on behalf of the Master Renegade, he attempted to eliminate Zeemon in order to seize power. Even worse, the under-suspicion cadet squad the Robo Rebels found Zeemon's body and took the blame for the attack.
Fortunately, Bladez was eventually revealed as the traitor and Zeemon recovered from his injuries. He attended the graduation ceremony with Major Mo where the Robo Rebels were redeemed and rose to become full Guardians.
In an alternate reality, the Renegades ruled GoBotron after Cy-Kill used a Time Portal to remove Luther Unum from the timeline before he could become Leader-1. Zeemon was one of Cy-Kill's personal valets on GoBotron in this timeline. However, Zeemon was secretly working for the resistance, and led an uprising on GoBotron shortly before reality was restored to its proper order.
Zeemon and the Guardian Council were immobilized by a super-algae concocted by the Master Renegade and Zero. However, Leader-1 and the Guardians ultimately succeeded in destroying the weaponized algae.
When Leader-1 lost his memory, Cy-Kill convinced him he was part of the Renegades, and together they staged an attack on GoBotron. But the cunning Zeemon surrendered the Guardian Council peacefully to Cy-Kill, knowing the Renegade leader would kill him rather than take him as a political prisoner. Even an amnesiac Leader-1 would never accept this, and sure enough he turned on Cy-Kill and the Renegades. The real Zeemon leapt from hiding to tackle Cy-Kill and save Leader-1, now that his holographic double was no longer needed.
After Cy-Kill stole a Quantum Tunneling Shield powered by Scootonium, Zeemon worked with the Guardians to set a trap for the Renegades. He announced a tour of the GoBotron Fortress in order to lure Cy-Kill out and recover the shield.
Guide Star has chosen to serve Zeemon as a computer specialist rather than working as a full-time warrior.
In the year 2085, Zeemon and Leader-1 still oversaw the Guardians on GoBotron. They were nearly prepared to end the war with the Renegades, but Cy-Kill's last minute treachery kept the conflict brewing.
"Echoes and Fragments"
- Zeemon (Super GoBots, 1984)
- Friendly Robot Street Machine
- ID number: 026
- A repackaged release from the Machine Robo Scale Robo DX line, Zeemon converts from robot to Datsun 280Z Fairlady Z sports car.
- In Challenge of the GoBots, Zeemon was repeatedly depicted as unusually short for a Guardian, often times roughly half the size of Leader-1 and Turbo. This was a recurring error for the other Super GoBots Professor Von Joy and Doctor Go as well.
- Zeemon's Cybertronian-style body in the "Cataclysm universe" is modeled on Firecracker from the Generation 1 toyline, though with the head modified to look like Zeemon's.
- Zeemon is the basis of the Transformers homage character Zeemon Magnus.