Clutch of Doom
From GoBots Wiki
|"Clutch of Doom"|
|Airdate||November 22, 1985|
|Written by||Kelly Ward, Jeff Segal, and Eric Lewald|
With the fate of humanity in the palm of his hand, Cy-Kill forces the Guardians to name him Overlord of GoBotron.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Turbo and Zeemon are transmitting from an engine works site on GoBotron, but when they run outside it looks more like a barn. Surrounded by trees. On Earth. Although seemingly an error, the future episode "Mission: GoBotron" confirms the Guardians are indeed constructing a forest section on the planet.
- Gadgets and Powers:
- Scooter's holograms are strong enough to disguise him and Leader-1 as Crasher and Cy-Kill...at least temporarily.
- Zeemon's "Guardian Council" is composed (this episode, at least) of two Guardians modeled after Professor Von Joy. They are never named or speak.
Animation and technical errors
- Van Guard's forehead flashes between black and gray as he laughs at Matt and A.J.
- Cy-Kill's mouth stops moving in the middle of his lines as he watches the Command Center fly away.
- The blue communication lights on Leader-1's chest remain lit after he speaks to Scooter at the Command Center.
- The back of Crasher's head is gray inside of black right before she blasts Zeemon.
- A second Scorp can be seen in the pan shot of GoBots listening to Cy-Kill's broadcast.
- Geeper-Creeper's eyes aren't colored in yellow when he first appears.
- When Zeemon begs for the lives of the other Guardians, his screen keeps flashing after he quits talking.
- Blaster's hands are missing when Cy-Kill sentences him to death.