Fitor to the Finish
From GoBots WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|"Fitor to the Finish"|
|Airdate||November 21, 1985|
|Written by||Kelly Ward, Jeff Segal, and Don Glut|
It's a race against time to interrogate Fitor before the Astro Beam saves him.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Roguestar appears to be manned and maintained by a large number of drone robots.
- Gadgets and Powers:
- Scooter has fire retardant sprayers in his index fingers.
- Leader-1 can project his force field from his eyes to catch flying Renegades.
- Scooter repaired UNECOM's computers with beams projected from his eyes.
- Cy-Kill has a rare moment of insight when he immediately realizes Scooter's hologram of Leader-1 is a fake.
- Crasher's shockwave behaves oddly, leaping off the ground to destroy Matt Hunter's weapon instead of blowing up the ground itself.
- Cy-Kill's hand-blasters create a force field to contain the Guardians' human friends.
- Cop-Tur has an additional blaster built into his chest.
- It's strange that Cy-Kill (on Roguestar) activated the Astro Beam (on GoBotron) that transported Fitor's team to Earth. Why doesn't Fitor have the control for his own Astro Beam?
- Similarly, Fitor claims the Astro Beam will return him to Roguestar, not GoBotron.
- And then when Cy-Kill Astro Beams the captives to the exchange site, won't they boomerang back to Roguestar in 48 hours?