The Fall of GoBotron
From GoBots Wiki
|"The Fall of GoBotron"|
|Airdate||November 13, 1985|
|Written by||Kelly Ward, Jeff Segal, John Loy and Peter Anderegg|
When Renegades attack!
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Gadgets and Powers:
- Scooter uses a holographic double to divert the Renegades away from Dome 7.
- Turbo blasts Crasher in such a manner that she falls forward into the Master Renegade and then turns at a 90 degree angle to fly out the airlock. It's like the "magic bullet", but with hand-blasters.
- Small Foot didn't appear to be seriously injured by the Master Renegade, but she is suddenly under Rest Q's care with a mysterious injury that made her transforming circuitry disappear...allowing the audience to see the Modifier for the first time.
- So after stumbling into a mysterious hidden chamber in the Moon of Knowledge and finding a clue to the Last Engineer's final fate, then going on a wild goose chase across the galaxy to Antares III, the Guardians find the Last Engineer after centuries when a stray Thruster blast creates a hole in the road, they fall in, and Scooter then crashes through a second hole, all completely at random. It's like slipping on a banana peel and finding Jimmy Hoffa under a table when you fall.
Animation and technical errors
- Van Guard speaks both his lines and Scratch's while on monitor duty.
- Crasher's pupils are missing when she asks to fire on Leader-1 from Thruster.
- Rest Q suddenly has a mouth when he finds the team with the Last Engineer.
- When the Guardians break in to save Leader-1, Cy-Kill's lips mouth "What?", but no sound comes out.
- Slicks's mouth doesn't move when he calls for reinforcements.