Staks is a Guardian.
Challenge of the GoBots cartoon
Staks joined Leader-1's team on Earth to confront Puzzler, a giant drone combiner forged by Cy-Kill as a counter-weapon to the Power Warrior Courageous. Staks joined Leader-1, Turbo, and Path Finder in using the Power Suits to defeat Puzzler.
Staks was present with the Guardian security detail on GoBotron to detain Fitor after he was captured.
Staks and Pumper pulled guard duty at a global summit on pollution when it was attacked by Zero and the Master Renegade. They were blasted into submission by the villains, who made off with a special kind of algae on display.
In Axiom Nexus, Cy-Kill couldn't recall who the last member of the Secret Riders was. He thought it might be Staks for a moment, but dismissed the idea since Staks was a veteran Guardian by that point.
"Echoes and Fragments"
As Sideways and Gong played with mingling universal streams, a battle took place at Guardian City on Earth between the Guardians and the Decepticons. Staks arrived from Moonbase One along with Leader-1 and more reinforcements. He joined Scratch, Bolt, and Dozer in the Power Suits to form Courageous and battle the mighty Devastator.
- Staks (Super GoBots, 1985)
- Friendly Robot Tractor
- ID number: 023
- Accessories: Pipe-guns
- Staks converts from robot to Peterbilt 352H long-nosed semi-cab. Originally released as Big Truck Robo in the Big Machine Robo line in Japan.
- Staks Transport (Super GoBots, 1985)
- Friendly Robot Transport
- Accessories: Pipe-guns, trailer
- A second release of the previous Staks toy, this version comes boxed with a transport trailer. The trailer can carry and store regular sized GoBots vehicles.