Braxis Gone Bonkers
|"Braxis Gone Bonkers"|
|Airdate||December 3, 1985|
|Written by||Jeff Segal, Kelly Ward, Steve DeKorte and Mark Zaslove|
Not one, but two, groups of GoBots deliberately ask Doctor Braxis for help. Let's watch.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
"Ach, ze impertinence. In ze old days, ve had vays of dealing with his type."
- -Professor Von Joy makes some very scary implications about his previous activities.
- When Leader-1 makes the decision to remove Braxis from prison, A.J. and even General Newcastle makes remarks as if Leader-1 is the final authority on the matter. It raises the question of what the Guardians' relation with UNECOM truly is. Previously they seemed like partners in most matters, with Leader-1 and General Newcastle conferring as equals, but the tone here is that Leader-1 outranks Newcastle on his own planet.
- Gadgets and Powers:
Animation and technical errors
- The gray on Cop-Tur's chest is blue when the Renegades intercept Leader-1 and Turbo's conversation.
- Doctor Go is briefly drawn on Earth in place of Professor Von Joy, and Von Joy appears in his place on Roguestar moments later.
- Matt is drawn in place of Nick on the Command Center after the trap is sprung.
- Sparky's red is completely gray when she exits the Command Center on Titan.
- When Turbo deploys his robot head in vehicle mode, it's pointed in the wrong direction. His head should be upside-down when flipped out like that.