Return to GoBotron
From GoBots WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|"Return to GoBotron"|
|Airdate||November 15, 1985|
|Written by||Kelly Ward, Jeff Segal, John Loy and Peter Anderegg|
The Power Warrior Courageous is fast, powerful, and available at your local toy stores!
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Gadgets and Powers:
- After a brief appearance last episode, the full roster of Power Suits and their abilities are put on display: Speed, Firepower, Sensors, and Telekinesis.
- The ship Courageous is completely redesigned, and can link up with the Power Suits to form a Power Warrior.
- The Power Warrior Courageous makes its first appearance this episode. The Power Suits appeared in previously broadcast episodes beginning with "It's the Thought that Counts". They were first seen forming Courageous in "Ultra Zod".
Animation and technical errors
- Out of necessity, the front car bumper that normally frames Turbo's head vanishes when he's wearing the Power Suit.
- Small Foot's Power Suit looks like an advanced (and ever-changing) cockpit of instrument panels from the inside, but from the outside it looks like a clear glass canopy.
- Once Cy-Kill takes command again, Screw Head's eyes temporarily vanish on his visor.
- When the Last Engineer attacks, Scorp's chest flashes when he talks as if he were making a radio call.
- Turbo is both in the audience and on stage when Zeemon congratulates Leader-1's team.