Return to GoBotron
From GoBots Wiki
|"Return to GoBotron"|
|Airdate||November 15, 1985|
|Written by||Kelly Ward, Jeff Segal, John Loy and Peter Anderegg|
The Power Warrior Courageous is fast, powerful, and available at your local toy stores!
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Gadgets and Powers:
- After a brief appearance last episode, the full roster of Power Suits and their abilities are put on display: Speed, Firepower, Sensors, and Telekinesis.
- The ship Courageous is completely redesigned, and can link up with the Power Suits to form a Power Warrior.
Animation and technical errors
- Out of necessity, the front car bumper that normally frames Turbo's head vanishes when he's wearing the Power Suit.
- Small Foot's Power Suit looks like an advanced (and ever-changing) cockpit of instrument panels from the inside, but from the outside it looks like a clear glass canopy.
- Once Cy-Kill takes command again, Screw Head's eyes temporarily vanish on his visor.
- When the Last Engineer attacks, Scorp's chest flashes when he talks as if he were making a radio call.
- Turbo is both in the audience and on stage when Zeemon congratulates Leader-1's team.