Flight to Earth
From GoBots Wiki
|"Flight to Earth"|
|Airdate||November 14, 1985|
|Written by||Kelly Ward, Jeff Segal, and Peter Anderegg|
The Last Engineer has a new project that may turn the tide against the Renegades.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Gadgets and Powers:
- Scooter is able to manipulate a Command Center's systems by plugging himself directly into the ship.
- It seems unlikely that GoBotron should really have continent-sized fires visible from space. Roguestar is scary, but...damn. Also, the fires seem to vanish and reappear over the episode between establishing shots.
- Royal T is presented as a Renegade instead of a Guardian on the Command Center detention facility.
Animation and technical errors
- Tank's face is improperly colored when he first appears.
- Screw Head's face appears floating in the center of his drill, instead of connected to his neck like usual.
- Tank's mouth is miscolored again after dropping Turbo off at the detention center.
- Scooter has two rows of three socket holes on his chest, but the right row disappears after he unplugs from the Command Center.
- Night Ranger's visor is not colored when he storms the bridge.