Royal-T served as a guard on the planet Elba.
Challenge of the GoBots cartoon
From Axiom Nexus, Cy-Kill recalled the time he mesmerized Royal-T and Street Heat into helping him escape from Elba. Cy-Kill cited it as an example of why mind-controlled soldiers were a poor substitute for willing converts.
"Brain Problem Situation"
"Echoes and Fragments"
As Sideways and Gong manipulated quantum strings to tie together two universal streams, the Decepticons staged an all-out assault on Guardian City on Earth. In defense of the base, Royal-T was destroyed fighting Starscream alongside Spy-Eye and Ace.
- Royal-T (GoBot, 1983)
- Friendly Robot British Jet
- ID number: 19
- A repackaged import of the Machine Robo Harrier Robo toy, Royal-T converts from robot to Harrier jet.
- Harrier Man (Machine Men, 1983/1984)
- Friendly Robot (1984)
- ID Number: 15
- The third toy from the third wave of figures, Harrier Man was released by Bandai Australia in 1983. He remained identical to the original Harrier Robo toy, albeit packaged on a blue backing card.
- In 1984, the figure was re-released with his GoBots name and faction on a new black backing card depicting a yellow-tinted alien landscape.
Convertible Model Kit
- Produced by Monogram, this model kit featured a pull-back motor in jet mode. Royal-T's robot mode and conversion pattern were heavily altered for this kit, with the resulting kit looking very little like him.