Quest for the Creator
From GoBots WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|"Quest for the Creator"|
|Airdate||November 12, 1985|
|Written by||Kelly Ward, Jeff Segal, John Loy and Peter Anderegg|
Welcome to Antares III! Where nothing can possiply go wrong!
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Gadgets and Powers:
- Vamp possesses hypnotic eye beams and can project a force field for protection.
- Scooter plugs his chest into the "Last Engineer's" stasis chamber, which apparently allows him to deactivate the chamber and access the memories of the man inside, projecting them visually.
- The Master Renegade makes his first appearance here, while his Monster GoBots Vamp and Scorp are given their introductions. Because of the broadcast order, however, Vamp and Scorp already debuted in "Dawn World" and "Cy-Kill's Cataclysmic Trap", respectively, and made numerous other appearances since.
Animation and technical errors
- Hilariously, Turbo's animation cell is behind the operating table slab in the "Previously on..." segment, making it appear as if the operating robot knocked him off the table and just started repairing him on the floor.
- Blaster's head is miscolored when he flies out of the Command Center.
- Scorp's head is all black when he and Vamp are trapped in Leader-1's cell.
- When Scooter is about ready to reactivate the "Last Engineer", Leader-1's mouth moves for both his lines and Scooter's.
- Blaster is colored like his first toy (and weirdly textured) when Matt rushes past him at the Master Renegade.