From GoBots Wiki
|Airdate||November 11, 1985|
|Written by||Kelly Ward, Jeff Segal and Peter Anderegg|
Cy-Kill is free! The universe beware!
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Gadgets and Powers:
- Power packs are established as modular and interchangeable, even between Guardians and Renegades.
- Scooter creates a holographic wall for he and Nick to hide behind.
- GoBots typically fly by anti-gravity, or at least with no noticeable means of propulsion. When he first finds Cy-Kill's escape hatch, however, Turbo flies up with Iron Man style boot rockets ablaze. This may have been done deliberately to highlight how they were damaged by the Renegades moments later, leaving him unable to fly.
- If Scooter is to be believed, Cy-Kill had an escape ship parked right outside the prison moon facility for years, right on top of the main energy junction. That's some good security, Guardians.
- The humans are wearing dress uniforms when the episode starts. They switch to their regular clothes when the Guardians learn of Cy-Kill's escape, which makes sense assuming they had time. But then Matt and A.J. are back in their dress uniforms to travel to the Moon of Knowledge, and then A.J. is in her regular clothes again when she checks on Turbo. An outfit for every occasion?
Animation and technical errors
- When Cy-Kill first steps out of his cell, he is not sized correctly to the Guardians, making him appear significantly shorter than them. This is corrected in the next shot.
- Path Finder is missing her saucer wings when the Command Center first lands.
- Small Foot's eyes are missing behind her visor.