Mach Blaster (マッハブラスター) is a Machine Robo who fights on the Electronic Planet B-1.
As well as turning into a jet he can also transform into a blaster of tremendous power.
Machine Robo: Battle Hackers cartoon
- Voice actor: Issei Futamata
Mach Blaster was the commander of the White Thunder team in the Algo Army when the Good Luck appeared over B-1. Burning Electronic Planet When the humans Akira Amachi and Luke Stewart stole the Jet Riser and Battle Riser and headed back to the ship to find Patricia Longfellow and any other survivors Mach Blaster led White Thunder out from Grand Whale after them. However, after hearing the purpose of their mission he agreed to help, though he decided Akira's attitude deserved the human getting chucked in a tree first. He saved Patricia and another human, Zen Ogawa, before returning to them to the Grand Whale - where Mach Blaster and Pro Truck Racer were disciplined by RIM for ignoring orders. Heavy Wind, Mach Blaster! They were instead assigned to the misfit Battle Hackers led by R. JeTan and then fell out with him as well by racing off to help the humans and the Wheelmen, who were under Gurendos attack. Mach Blaster and Pro Truck Racer arrived just as Sorikondar and Suji blew up and trapped them for a huge force led by Gakurandar and Kariagen. They were outgunned but were soon joined by the rest of the Battle Hackers - R. JeTan, Garzack and Gattai Saurer - to force the enemy to retreat. Strongest Warrior - R.JeTan!
After Akira was kidnapped by the treacherous Kizune and Gantsuke, Mach Blaster was able to track them, allowing the Battle Hackers to rescue the boy. Crystal Eavesdropping Strategy After the Battle Hackers drove the Gurendos back from a bridge outside Crystal City, R. JeTan used Mach Blaster's gun mode to wipe out a huge number of their forces. Jet Riser - Full Fire! After Akira and the Jet Riser began working with the Battlehackers he was often paired with Mach Blaster. When Mia and Patricia stole a pair of Power Risers to investigate the Good Luck, Akira and Mach Blaster searched for them from the air, saving them from Kariagen. Mach Blaster matched Kariagen in combat until Drill Crusher arrived and the Gurendos retreated. Return to the Good Luck He later helped Garzack retrieve his Garfire-SP after it was captured by Sorikondar. Stolen Garfire-SP On a mission to space he helped destroy a Gakurandar ship that attacked the group. Crystalium Recovery Operation After Kariagen enslaved a group of miners Mach Blaster was instrumental in freeing them, flying over the Gurendos' forcefield and deactivating it. He was nearly attacked by Kariagen but Pro Truck Racer had his back. A New Machine Robo Team Appears! He later helped R. JeTan destroy the aerial mines protecting the Gurendos' new super-cannon, allowing the Winner Robo to destroy it. Dangerous Grand Whale Mach Blaster returned to the space with the Battle Hackers when Sorikondar and Suji set up a satellite beaming mind-control waves down to B-1. R-JeTan used Mach Blaster's gun mode to blow up one of the transmitter arrays. Destroy the Fortress Satellite
After Luke and Akira struggled in battle with their Riser Suits, Mach Blaster took them to see the suits' inventor Science for extra training. While this was successful Mach Blaster made fun of the pair for Science's bizarre training regime. Riser! Power Up! He was then part of the vanguard of the Battle Hackers' attempt to stop Yasand stealing the Algo Army's electromagnetic missiles. While R. JeTan used his gun mode to knock out Devil Satan 6 but the Gurendos were able to steal a number of the weapons. The Stolen Secret Weapon The Battle Hackers were also unable to stop Yasand launching one of them at Crystal City. Target: Grand Whale He later shot down another of the missiles aimed at the Grand Whale, and was protecting from the fallout by Rockgiran. R. JeTan later used his gun mode to blow up the Gurendos command tank. The Flower of Hope Blooming on the Battlefield While he initially wanted brutal revenge for the casualties heaped on the city R. JeTan was able to calm him and instead Mach Blaster joined the team in fetching a repair device from far outside the city. On the way back their convoy came under attack and he joined R. JeTan in holding off Gakurandar and a large force of Sitappas so the rest of the team could carry on. Let's Do It! He later coached Luke's shooting skills in the Battle Riser onboard the Grand Whale and later used his boosters to stop an assassin from throwing an acid bomb at RIM. Special Command - Destroy RIM He was later part of the Battle Hackers' plan to infiltrate and destroy a huge mobile Gurendos base commanded by Shibumidas and Rikimines, helping airlift the team onboard. He then battled alongside Akira in the ship before opting to seal himself in and buy the rest of the Battle Hackers time to escape. He was captured and beaten by Rikimines but refused to tell them where the Battle Hackers had planted the explosives, leading to the vehicle's destruction. Captive Mach Blaster He was taken to Blood Country by Yasand and Rikimines for further interrogation but told them nothing despite repeated torture. The Battle Hackers soon arrived to rescue him, with Drill Crusher freeing Mach Blaster, who then took considerable pleasure in defeating Rikimines with a single kick. Goodbye - Battle Forever
Leina Stol in Wolf Sword Legend
Mach Blaster and the other Battle Hackers thanked Rom Stol for his help on B-1 before heading off to parts unknown. Leina Stol in Wolf Sword Legend II
Machine Robo: Battle Hackers
- Mach Blaster (1987)
- ID number: BH-02
- Accessories: Blaster unit, tailfin (2)
- Mach Blaster was released in Bandai's Machine Robo: Battle Hackers toyline in 1987, and converts from robot to jet to gun. Unlike the other Battle Hackers, Mach Blaster eschews a firing BB-type cannon in favour of a huge electronic weapon that can make either a firing sound or a jet sound, which can be placed on any of the three modes - or left off entirely is you don't want him to be carrying around a giant grey block. The gun mode is naturally scaled to be held in a child's hand. The electronics were powered by a 9V battery, and the tailfins for the jet mode had to be clipped into place by the buyer. Mach Blaster retailed at ¥3980.
- Mach Blaster was not released outside of Japan.
Machine Robo: Battle Hackers
- Mach Blaster (1987)
- ID number: 1
- A small plastic model kit version of Mach Blaster was issued by Bandai as part of their Machine Robo: Battle Hackers line of models. Mach Blaster retained his ability to transform; unlike earlier kits for the line, the Battle Hackers models were cast in three colours - in Mach Blaster's case red, white and blue. However painting would still be needed to make the model accurate to the included leaflet. Like the rest of the range, the model retailed at ¥150.
- R. JeTan (2017)
- Accessories: R. Bazooka (robot version), R. Bazooka (tank version), R. Bazooka (robo-jet version), Subrifle, Hoverboard, Mach Blaster
- Fewture Models' EM Gokin R. JeTan figure included a small non-transforming version of Mach Blaster in his gun mode for the first production run.
- Mach Blaster's faceplate opens when he talks. Most of the time, anyway.