Destroy All Guardians
From GoBots WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|"Destroy All Guardians"|
|Airdate||November 19, 1985|
|Written by||Don Glut|
An '80s cartoon show visits Japan. You can guess the rest.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Gadgets and Powers:
- Cy-Kill can generate mesmerizing mind control rays that control the simple brains of dinosaurs.
- Doctor Go captured Doctor Suburaya in a paralysis ray from his hands.
- Turbo can emit a smokescreen from his exhaust ports.
- How does Cy-Kill know Ichigar's name? No one was around when Suburaya was monologueing.
- On three separate occasions this episode, Cy-Kill interrupts the monsters from destroying the Guardians so that he can...have them destroy all Guardians? They probably WOULD have if he stopped interfering!
- Why does Roguestar have a human-scale, fully operational fighter jet in its hangar bay?
- It's hard to accept the moral of the episode as "It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature", Matt, when you're literally standing in Jurassic Park.
Animation and technical errors
- At the end of the battle, Turbo's close-up puts him in the P-4 Power Suit instead of the P-1.