From GoBots WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Airdate||November 28, 1985|
|Written by||Karen Willson and Chris Webber|
Who can handle the gift of knowledge?
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- When being chased by Crasher, A.J. says, "We're not going to make it, Turbo! The bridge is too narrow!" At first glance, this sounds like nonsense. However, the implication seems to be that the two lane suspension bridge will be too narrow to avoid Crasher's blasters, leaving them boxed in and unable to dodge.
- Two new Renegades are introduced in this episode, each with their own continuity issues:
- Blades is seemingly based on the Super GoBot Night Fright, although with a different color scheme. Night Fright would not be released in the toy line until 1986, suggesting Blades is based on an earlier version of the toy. Blades has no connection to the Monster Renegade called Bladez.
- Tork is a Guardian Secret Rider in the toyline, and would appear in other episodes as a Guardian. Although likely just the latest in a series of errors placing Guardians and Renegades on the wrong team (dating back to Geeper-Creeper in the pilot), it's not impossible Tork later switched sides of his own volition.
- Gadgets and Powers:
Animation and technical errors
- While dodging through traffic, Turbo passes a different car colored and decaled exactly like Crasher.
- Crasher and Cop-Tur are drawn instead of Tork and Blades when Cy-Kill summons them to get Alaric.