From GoBots WikiJump to navigationJump to search
GoBots is a multi-media franchise devised by American toy company Tonka. While the line was officially rendered "GoBots", it is often referred to as "Gobots", "Go-Bots", "Go Bots", and other variations.
The 1983-1986 media franchise, with its various semi-revivals under the Transformers brand in the 21st century.
The 1983-1986 toyline.
Challenge of the GoBots
The 1984-1985 cartoon
and 1986 film.
The 2018 IDW comic.
- For the fictional sentient alien cyborgs/robots featured in the 1980s franchise, please see GoBots (species).
- For the fictional sentient robots featured in the IDW comic series, please see Go-Bots (species).
- For the untitled toy assortment known as the "regular GoBots", please see GoBots (assortment).
- For the Canadian newspaper comic, please see GoBots (comic strip).
- For the Argentine comic, please see GoBots (comic).