From GoBots WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Toys[edit | edit source]
Machine Robo: Battle Hackers[edit | edit source]
- Fire Winner (Winner Robo, 1988)
- ID number: W-07
- Accessories: water hoses (2)
- Fire Winner was released in Bandai's Machine Robo: Battle Hackers toyline in 1988, and converts from robot to Nissan Diesel chemical fire engine. As a Winner Robo, toy's conversion is semi-automatic - pressing a button on the underside of the vehicle causes it to pop into robot mode; it is also fitted with Hot Wheels-style wheels and can interact with the Roboshooter Gaiden track playset. Despite this it still retains diecast parts and some arm movement. As one of the last releases in the line Fire Winner is considerably rarer than the first six Winner Robo.
- Like the other Winner Robo, Fire Winner was not released outside of Japan.
- Find out more about Fire Winner at Courageous Blog
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Fire Winner was released too late to appear in the Machine Robo: Battle Hackers cartoon, and does not seem to have received a "*Name* Robo" alternative name like the earlier figures who did get into the show did.
- A prototype version of Fire Winner was pictured in catalogues that featured silver lower legs.