She is a good friend of the human scientist, A.J. Foster.
Challenge of the GoBots cartoon
While relating the events that led up to his run for President of the United States, Cy-Kill recalled Sky-Jack avoiding detection by a Guardian while tapping into Earth's satellite broadcasts. He could not recall, however, if the Guardian was Path Finder, Spay-C, or Apollo.
Path Finder and Guide Star were guarding a UNECOM outpost on Mercury when they were attacked by Renegades. Remarkably, they were saved by the arrival of Zebediah Braxis, Ph.d, and his new Destabilizer Cannon.
- Path Finder (GoBot, 1983/1984)
- Friendly Robot UFO
- ID number: 29
- Path Finder transforms from robot to space ship, featuring die-cast metal and chrome parts. She was released in the first series of GoBots figures in 1983, then re-released as part of the second series in 1984 with a hologram sticker.
- She can roll freely on several wheels under her alternate mode, but this tends to cause damage to the silver paint on her arms.
- Pathfinder (Machine Men, late 1984/1985)
- Friendly Robot
- ID number: 25
- As the first figure sold after the shift to Tonka-based titles, Pathfinder retained both her GoBots name (minus the space) and faction. She was repackaged and released by Bandai Australia on a black backing card depicting a yellow-tinted alien landscape.
- G1 GoBots (Multi-pack, 2004)
- Japanese ID number: 84
- Path Finder is a redeco of the Transformers Mini Vehicle Cosmos toy, transforming into a flying saucer based on George Adamski's "eyewitness" designs of "real" flying saucers. She was only available in the Japanese e-HOBBY exclusive Collector's Edition "G1 GoBots" six-pack with Bad Boy, Bug Bite, Road Ranger, Small Foot, and Treds.
- Path Finder at the TFWiki