|Airdate||October 17, 2015|
|Written by||Jim Sorenson|
The war is over, Leader-1...or is it?
Cy-Kill captured Leader-1 and trapped him in a virtual world. This world presented Leader-1 with a scenario where the Guardians were successful in defeating the Renegades and Earth and GoBotron were at peace. Through the simultation, Cy-Kill attempted to manipulate Leader-1 into disclosing the location of a UNECOM technology stockpile. Leader-1 saw through Cy-Kill's trap, however, and escaped.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Challenge of the GoBots Season 2 was a virtual continuation of the original show related by Vector Prime (from his multiversal perspective) and Cy-Kill (who lived it).
- In realities where this story aired on television, it premiered on October 10, 1986.
- As an early "episode" from Ask Vector Prime, the events are only briefly recounted by Cy-Kill and not provided a full three-act synopsis like later stories.
- This is one of seven episodes first recapped by Cy-Kill in Renegade Rhetoric, quickly referenced together in a single post.
- This episode was named in an Ask Vector Prime post on December 21, 2015.