The Secret of Halley's Comet
From GoBots WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|"The Secret of Halley's Comet"|
|Airdate||December 11, 1985|
|Written by||Lane Raichert|
The GoBots desire the power of quantumite, but will Halley's Comet give up its mysteries?
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Gadgets and Powers:
- Cy-Kill uses his mesmerism to make Matt Hunter deliver a stilted A-OK report to the star fortress. He also spontaneously turns an entire squad of UNECOM soldiers against the Guardians.
- Nick and A.J. hear explosions back at the ship, despite the vacuum of space.
Animation and technical errors
- Cy-Kill says the energy shield surrounds the whole planet, but it only surrounds the space station in the animation.
- Crasher's chest is gray instead of black when the Renegades prepare to depart.
- The vents on the side of Leader-1's chest glow instead of the center chestpiece when he activates his radio during the Renegade intrusion.
- Sparky's missing her left arm when they start digging Leader-1 out of the rubble.
- Small Foot is drawn instead of Sparky as the Guardians race to save the quantumite.
- As the Renegades flee, Pincher's "nose" in vehicle mode is blue instead of its normal gold.