The Alienapolis Five Million
|"The Alienapolis Five Million"|
|Airdate||October 17, 2015|
|Written by||Jim Sorenson|
When you race, you better race to win!
Cy-Kill and the Renegades discovered an advanced alien civilization governed entirely by racing. Hoping for an easy conquest, Cy-Kill entered Crasher, Spoiler and Stallion into the big race for domination of the planet, the Alienapolis Five Million. The Guardians showed up to spoil Cy-Kill's fun, and Leader-1 entered Turbo, Sparky and Street Heat in the race as well. As confident as he was in his Renegades, Cy-Kill had Cop-Tur fly the course and set a series of booby traps for the Guardians. Street Heat was knocked out of the race, but Scooter and Nick Burns got suspicious. They uncovered the Renegades' cheating and reported it to the race directors. The Renegades were disqualified, but Crasher refused to stop at any cost. She and Turbo advanced on the finish line together, but Turbo beat her in the final moments. Despite his victory, Turbo just told the aliens to "go their own way" and left the civilization behind in the Command Center.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Challenge of the GoBots Season 2 was a virtual continuation of the original show related by Vector Prime (from his multiversal perspective) and Cy-Kill (who lived it).
- In realities where this story aired on television, it premiered on September 19, 1986.
- As an early "episode" from Ask Vector Prime, the events are only briefly recounted by Cy-Kill and not provided a full three-act synopsis like later stories.
- This is one of seven episodes first recapped by Cy-Kill in Renegade Rhetoric, quickly referenced together in a single post.
- This episode was named in an Ask Vector Prime post on December 21, 2015.