Shock and Awe
|"Shock and Awe"|
|Airdate||January 4, 2016|
|Written by||Jim Sorenson|
Braxis is great scientist!
Cy-Kill and the Renegades were testing a Sonic Amplifier, designed to amplify the powers of any GoBot. Doctor Braxis managed to seize control of Thruster long enough to steal the Sonic Amplifier for himself. On Earth, he used the Amplifier on Scooter after the timid Guardian had created two holographic monsters. The Amplifier made Scooter's holograms real, and the newly-dubbed "Shock" and "Awe" monsters terrorized the Guardians. Braxis used the chaos to steal UNECOM's entire mainframe and make his getaway.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Challenge of the GoBots Season 2 was a virtual continuation of the original show related by Vector Prime (from his multiversal perspective) and Cy-Kill (who lived it).
- In realities where this story aired on television, it premiered on September 17, 1986.
- This "episode" contained a mid-length summary–longer than the brief mentions of the earliest episodes, but not the full three-act synopses like other stories.
- This episode title was first released in an Ask Vector Prime post on December 21, 2015.
- Braxis was last seen in the season 1 episode, "Braxis Gone Bonkers" after stealing a Renegade spaceship.