Machine Robo - Steel Warriors!
|"Machine Robo - Steel Warriors!" |
("koutetsu no senshi MASHINROBO gundan")
|Production company||Ashi Productions|
|Airdate||14 May, 1987|
|Written by||Nobuaki Kishima|
A clip show showing some of the most famous Machine Robo heroes.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
A clip show covering Rom and Leina's various allies, enemies and pieces of equipment from the series in brief profiles - Pro Truck Racer; Tough Trailer; F-1 Jack and Hot Rod Joe; Cessna Robo, Big Shuttle Robo, Eagle Robo, Blackbird Robo and Falcon Robo; Fire Robo, Missile Tank Robo, Battle Robo; Helitranser; Kendô Robo, Judô Robo and Karate Robo; Bike Robo and Land Commander 5; the Power Riser suits; the gun-packs used by Rom, Jet and Drill; Mask Rock and Mecha Rock; Dia Man, Ruby Man and Amber Man; Rockdon and Rockgiran; the Fossil Men; the Gyandlar Rocks; Land Commander 5 again; Devil Satan 6 and finally Baikanfu.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Everyone profiled is based on a toy. There's no significant individual coverage in this one of – for example - Min or Diondra; most of the figures were actually available as part of the tie-in line.
- The profiles generally ignore that multiple versions of some Robo are seen across the series.
- Big Shuttle Robo can fly to the edges of the galaxy.
- Blackbird Robo can reach a higher altitude than any of the Jet Tribe and is hard for the enemy to discover, making him ideal for reconnaissance. Falcon Robo is the most agile. Phantom Robo is the best tactician.
- Of the Land Commander 5 suits, MRP1 controls communications, MRP2 handles electrical jamming by using electromagnetic pulses; MRP3 boosts the energy levels of the Robo wearing it and MRP4 is amphibious.
Home video releases[edit | edit source]