There is more than one of everything in creation. Stacked up side by side in time and space exist the various Levels of reality, each referring to another universe existing in parallel with the others.
Some think it's kind of a stupid way to denote parallel realities.
Challenge of the GoBots cartoon
In one of his many evil schemes, Doctor Zebediah Braxis constructed a Dimensional Interfacer, able to view and teleport to alternate universes. Using the machine, Cy-Kill channel surfed the dimensions to look for powerful creatures that he could use to soften up Earth's defences before unleashing some Zods on the planet. Finding the Insectoids of Level 21 to be a suitable choice, Cy-Kill summoned them to Level 1 only for their queen, Ezor, to overpower him and decide she would take over the planet. Working together, the Guardians and Renegades sent the Insectoids back to Level 21 with Turbo destroying the Interfacer and making Braxis swear not to build another.
Some years later, a Cataclysm began unravelling Level 1. To combat this threat, the Guardians and Renegades joined forces with Braxis using a rebuilt Interface to track the anomaly to Level 22, a universe inhabited by purely mechanical beings known as the Transformers whose civil war had inadvertently trigged the Cataclysm. The GoBots sent a team to Level 22 to try and undo the Cataclysm, Believing that the warlord Megatron was the root cause of the Cataclysm, Bug Bite tried to assassinate him only to be casually swatted aside by the tyrant.
The GoBots made other expeditions to Level 22 but ultimately failed to stop the Cataclysm. With no solution to be found, the GoBots fled their dying reality for various Levels, though some such as, Leader-1 and Cy-Kill, remained behind.
Vamp led her Monster GoBots to a dystopian version of Cybertron in the 24th century. When her forces came into conflict with the Ex-Bots, Stiletto found Vamp's files on which GoBots had fled to which Levels but was more confused by the naming convention than anything else.
Level 22 would eventually be destroyed,which allowed Level 1 to heal itself, though whether it was completely safe to inhabit, or would ever be, was a matter of debate.
- Level 1: A universe where the heroic Guardians combat the villainous Renegades. This reality was briefly overwritten by Level 22.
- Level 2: A sugar bowl inhabited by happy green imps.
- Level 4: A world populated by sharp-toothed orange tentacle blobs.
- Level 5: A world inhabited by a perfectly still lizard/insect/dinosaur thing with crystal pyramids in the background.
- Level 11: The refuge inhabited by Fitor's group.
- Level 16: The refuge inhabited by Crossword's group.
- Level 21: A universe conquered Ezor's Insectoids. From all accounts, it doesn't sound very pleasant compared to Level 1.
- Level 22: Otherwise known as Primax 207.0 Epsilon, one of literally thousands of worlds in the multiverse to feature a war between the Autobots and the Decepticons. Since destroyed by a lunatic with a sword. The local Earth, with the GoBot still hiding out there, was dragged into another universe that lacks a Level classification.
- Level 29: The refuge inhabited by Loco's group.
- Level 34: The refuge inhabited by Major Mo's group.
- Level 39: The refuge inhabited by Steamer's group.
- Level 44: A Level within the Viron Cluster chosen as a refuge by those with more military focused alternate modes such as Tank.
- Level 51: The refuge inhabited by Ace's group.
- Level 59: The refuge inhabited by Tombstone's group.
- Level 63: The refuge inhabited by Beamer's group.
- Level 69: The refuge inhabited by Sunstone's group.
- Level 72: The refuge inhabited by Blaster's group.
- Level 77: The refuge inhabited by Spay-C's group.