Header (ヘッダー) is a Machine Robo, and the leader of the Gattai Saurer team.
Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos cartoon
The Fossil Men of Cronos were guardians of the Wolf Sword that made up part of the Hyribead, and revealed this to Rom Stol after observing his efforts to stop the Gyandlar steal a fake version. The real sword was in the chest of Gattai Saurer, and the Fossil Men joined Rom's Machine Robo forces stationed at the Battle Base. Secret Valley of the Fossil Men The sword was drawn out of Header by Dia Man for use by Rom but it was taken from Kendō Robo by Grujios, who had possessed the body of Wrestler Robo. Nevertheless, when the Machine Robo began their assault on Gadess' flagship Gattai Saurer was a key part of the assault Mighty Fortress, Heavenly Sword - Jet Don't Die! - smashing open the hull so the main forces could swarm in. The Final Battle of Cronos
Machine Robo: Battle Hackers cartoon
- Voice actor: Ken Yamaguchi
After the Machine Robo left Cronos and passed a dimensional gateway they re-emerged as the citizens of the Algo Republic on Electronic Planet B-1, where the four members of Gattai Saurer were part of the Battle Hackers, a misfit unit of the Algo Army's forces in the battle against the Gurendos led by R. JeTan. As a member of the Battle Hackers he largely divided his time between hoverboarding around the Algo Republic, patrols or missions as part of Gattai Saurer and lounging around the base. After their arrival on B-1 and informal adoption by the Battle Hackers he added teasing the humans Patricia Longfellow and especially Akira Amachi to his duties. Initially this was mean-spirited but it later later became more well-meaning if no less constant, and like the rest of the team he developed a certain affection for the kind but dim Patricia. All of this was carried out in close proximity to his teammates Abarar, Legger and Taildar, from whom he was inseparable.
Leina Stol in Wolf Sword Legend
As part of Gattai Saurer, Header and the other Battle Hackers thanked Rom Stol for his help on B-1 before heading off to parts unknown. Leina Stol in Wolf Sword Legend II
Machine Robo: Battle Hackers
- Gattai Saurer (Battle Hacker, 1987)
- ID number: BH-04
- Accessories: Saur Thunder, Gun, chest armour front part, chest armour rear part, head armour (2), arm armour (2), upper leg armour (2), lower leg armour (2), Header's gun, Abarar's gun, Legger's gun, Taildar's gun
- Header was released as part of the Gattai Saurer set in Bandai's Machine Robo: Battle Hackers toyline in 1987, along with Abarar, Legger and Taildar. He formed the head of the combined form but otherwise had no alternate mode of his own. Header does have articulation at the shoulder, hip and knee and comes with his own soft gold plastic gun. He is based on the same mould that was planned as the Rock Lords Fossil Lord Jaw Bone. Gattai Saurer was only available as a set, retailing at ¥3980.
- Header was released as part of the Rock Lords combiner Fossilsaurus in Europe.