GoBots: Mighty Robots, Mighty Vehicles A Big Color/Activity Book
Psycho is on more pages of this than he was in seconds of the whole cartoon.
|Publisher||Western Publishing Company|
GoBots: Mighty Robots, Mighty Vehicles A Big Color/Activity Book is exactly what it says on the cover.
Cy-Kill is captured and quickly escapes. Enemy GoBots go to Earth, Friendly GoBots follow, Zod appears, Enemies are captured.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- A maze where the goal is to bring the captured Cy-Kill to the Command Center while avoiding the Renegades.
- A game where players draw lines to claim squares, earning points for squares containing GoBots and losing points for empty squares.
- Connect the dots Command Center.
- Find the hidden Renegades.
- A "Race for Earth" game.
- An origami UFO.
- A "computer map" finding a path with numbers.
- Draw lines from GoBots to their silhouettes.
- A coded message to decipher.
- "Spot the differences" pictures labelled "GoBots in Disguise"
- Color in the one-dot spaces to reveal the hidden GoBot. (It's Cop-Tur.)
- A "close your eyes and touch the page" game.
- An optical illusion that's supposed to make an image of Leader-1 appear.
- Another maze, leading Geeper-Creeper and Tank (misnamed as Destroyer) into Road Ranger's trap.
- A word search with the Renegades' names. Crain Brain, Screw Head, Spoiler, and Bug Bite are words in the search, but not pictured anywhere in the book.
- Connect the dots Zod.
- Another "close your eyes and touch the page" game.
- Find the things wrong with this picture. One is that the sign for GoBot Burger is upside down.
- Draw what you think Psycho and Cop-Tur see.
- Find Loco. He looks slightly different from the other three engines.
- Follow the directions to spell the message with your path.
- Another square-claiming game.
- A crossword puzzle.
- It's called "A Big Color/Activity Book" on the cover, but "A Color and Activity Book" on the copyright page.
- Most of the pictures and some of the activities follow a basic story, but there's a random picture of Thruster in between Cy-Kill being captured and brought in.