|Airdate||October 17, 2015|
|Written by||Jim Sorenson|
Fight! Fight for our amusement!
While battling on a rogue planet hurtling through space, the Guardians and Renegades attracted the attention of a super-intelligence known as Guerr-O-Vac. With Turbo and Cop-Tur left aboard the Command Center and Thruster, respectively, the rest of the Guardians and Renegades were abducted by Guerr-O-Vac and forced to fight in the Arena of Strife. During the one-on-one contests, Slicks beat Van Guard through speed and cunning, while Destroyer overcame Defendor with superior firepower. Meanwhile, Turbo continued dogfighting with Cop-Tur in their ships over the planet, forcing him to engage the Stealth Device. Eventually, Leader-1 appealed to Cy-Kill's ego and convinced him to fight back against being Guerr-O-Vac's puppet. Working together, the Guardians and Renegades tracked Guerr-O-Vac's true location using Scooter's energy readings, and the entity was revealed as an ancient supercomputer. Crasher obliterated Guerr-O-Vac with a seismic stomp, and the GoBots went their separate ways.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Challenge of the GoBots Season 2 was a virtual continuation of the original show related by Vector Prime (from his multiversal perspective) and Cy-Kill (who lived it).
- In realities where this story aired on television, it premiered on October 03, 1986.
- As an early "episode" from Ask Vector Prime, the events are only briefly recounted by Cy-Kill and not provided a full three-act synopsis like later stories.
- This is one of seven episodes first recapped by Cy-Kill in Renegade Rhetoric, quickly referenced together in a single post.
- This episode was named in an Ask Vector Prime post on December 21, 2015.