Element of Danger
From GoBots WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|"Element of Danger"|
|Airdate||December 5, 1985|
|Written by||Gordon Bressack|
The GoBots meet an alien with vast powers who is tricked into attacking the Guardians. No, not that one. No, that one either. No...
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Gadgets and Powers:
- Scooter uses a hologram to make Crasher crash into a mountain, believing she's at the mouth of a tunnel.
- How Crasher appears in the lab is a bit of a mystery. It looks at first as if Professor Von Joy is watching a computer simulation of his weapon destroying Thruster, but then Crasher is seen among the debris, and then she materializes right in the middle of the Transmuter with the Element X. Moments ago, Sparky reported some mysterious foreign matter in the chamber. So...huh?
Animation and technical errors
- Even though he's always carrying his gun, Von Joy is seen firing hand-blasters from the same hand holding the weapon, instead of the weapon itself.
- Van Guard is extra blocky and off-model when first seen, including missing his back kibble.
- Matt Hunter is seen quietly reacting to Leader-1's news on a monitor, but he doesn't speak and no one addresses him.
- Small Foot's eyes are missing behind her visor when she tells Turbo their arrival time (and repeatedly vanish throughout the episode).
- Von Joy appears in place of Small Foot on the bridge after the crash.
- The blackness of space is still visible outside the Command Center's windscreen after they crash on daytime Earth.
- BuggyMan is briefly seen among the Guardians during the final scenes.