Cop-Tur the Genius
|"Cop-Tur the Genius"|
|First published||October 17, 2015|
|Written by||Jim Sorenson|
Cop-Tur becomes super-intelligent. Sorr-ryyy!
From the Command Center, Leader-1 made contact with UNECOM and discussed the new device they had created to boost intelligence. Sky-Jack had tapped into their transmissions, however, and reported this news back to Cy-Kill. The Renegades attempted to steal the device, but during the conflict it went off and blasted Cop-Tur. Now a super-genius, Cop-Tur eagerly went to work for Cy-Kill creating new technology thanks to his acquired knowledge of spatio-temporal physics. Unfortunately for Cy-Kill, a super-intelligent Cop-Tur was still Cop-Tur. He constructed a Gluon/Boson Inverter, but accidentally shot Cy-Kill with it. His devastating Reality Destabilizer went off inside Thruster when the brilliant brute tripped over the activation switch. Mercifully, the intelligence boost was temporary, and both Cy-Kill and Cop-Tur were thrilled to put the incident behind them.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Challenge of the GoBots Season 2 was a virtual continuation of the original show related by Vector Prime (from his multiversal perspective) and Cy-Kill (who lived it).
- In realities where this story aired on television, it premiered on September 22, 1986.
- As an early "episode" from Ask Vector Prime, the events are only briefly recounted by Cy-Kill and not provided a full three-act synopsis like later stories.
- This is one of seven episodes first recapped by Cy-Kill in Renegade Rhetoric, quickly referenced together in a single post.
- This episode was named in an Ask Vector Prime post on December 21, 2015.
- In retrospect, Cy-Kill mused that the blast by the Gluon/Boson Inverter he took may have been responsible for his predicament on Axiom Nexus. "The Scootonium Scenario" would later detail the events that led to his arrival in full.