|Airdate||October 17, 2015|
|Written by||Jim Sorenson|
When Scooter and Cy-Kill switch bodies, hijinx ensue!
With Scooter's technical expertise constantly foiling the Renegades' plans, Crasher grew tired of the little squirt. She kidnapped the Guardian and subjected him to the Brainstormer inside Thruster. A lightning strike during the procedure ended up swapping Scooter's mind for Cy-Kill's. Scooter tried to keep up the ruse while posing as Cy-Kill to the Renegades, and Cy-Kill was forced to run from his own troopers, nearly getting killed by Destroyer. Eventually, the process was reversed and Scooter escaped back to the Guardians.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Challenge of the GoBots Season 2 was a virtual continuation of the original show related by Vector Prime (from his multiversal perspective) and Cy-Kill (who lived it).
- In realities where this story aired on television, it premiered on October 06, 1986.
- As an early "episode" from Ask Vector Prime, the events are only briefly recounted by Cy-Kill and not provided a full three-act synopsis like later stories.
- This is one of seven episodes first recapped by Cy-Kill in Renegade Rhetoric, quickly referenced together in a single post.
- This episode was named in an Ask Vector Prime post on December 21, 2015.